2020 was a crazy year for everyone. Having a baby during a global pandemic was also pretty interesting. 2020 isn’t only the year of COVID-19, Black Lives Matter, and the biggest voter turnout in the USA- it was the year I had my first child. Even though this year had its challenges, there were a lot of positive things I pulled out of this year, and having a baby really helped me along the way. I hope you enjoy!
- Self-compassion. Check out Sharon Salzberg
- That I have a lot to continue learning- Black Lives Matter. Listen to the Finding Mastery podcast episode I mentioned!
- Learning to let go
- Facing the fear of what if I don’t accomplish because I can’t work around the clock and then realizing I can still accomplish a lot with way less time. The rate of accomplishment doesn’t matter as much as I thought. Reinforcement that getting the thing isn’t what makes you happy, it’s the work.
- Start where you are, accept where you are with your given inputs.
- Having a baby adds a new dynamic with family
- I’m even more grateful for my husband
- I am maternal and I love being a mom way more than I thought
- I’m at my worst when I’m comparing myself to others
Train Your Mind with Me in the Moxy & Grit Mindset Academy!
Support the Show
If you would like to support the growth of my show, I’d love your contribution on. Patreon. The current production of this free show is primarily supported out of my own pocket and a small portion is covered through the donations on Patreon. With my Patreon page, you can donate directly to the show which will help me cover the costs and help it grow! Even 4 bucks a month- the cost of one coffee per month helps a LOT! Thanks, I really appreciate your support!
Don’t Miss an Episode: Subscribe!