Stu Massengill has infectious positive energy. That makes sense because he is a National Trainer for Tony Robbins, podcast host of his show Finding Direction, and a speaker. After building a massive business with his networking skills, Stu set off to travel the world, only to get diagnosed with testicular cancer at the age of 24. His pursuit of personal development helped him stay positive and his ability to build connection eventually enabled him to meet Tony Robbins. Now, he shares his actionable tools as a coach and helps others feel more fulfilled and passionate about life.
Topics Discussed in the Podcast
- His attitude toward getting testicular cancer at age 24
- Stu’s morning practice and the power of priming
- The power of Tony Robbins events
- Getting over fear in life
- How to build connection
- 3 decisions we make all the time
- Imposter syndrome and feeling enough
- Stu Massengill’s website
- Listen to the Finding Direction Podcast
Support our awesome sponsors!
The best organic non-GMO sprouting seeds are Sproutman! They’ve been in business since 1977.
Get control over your email with minimal effort and a program that is super easy to use! (and it learns what you teach it too!) Use my referral link to get a $25 credit applied to their account on top of their 14-day free trial!
2 Ways to Give Back to the Show
Don’t Miss an Episode: Subscribe!