Do you ever feel like you are losing focus and can’t find the energy to do what needs to be done?
Charles Clay is a published author, dynamic speaker, men’s empowerment coach, breathwork facilitator, and more! He joined me to talk about his Laser Focus Method and ways to best utilize your energy.
Founder of M Powered Men’s Group Training and Mastermind, Charles helps men and women understand and heal aches, pains and injuries in order to experience more joy, love and creativity. He helps people conquer anxiety and subconscious blocks in order to manifest their dream lives.
His desire to do this work started after sustaining a devastating back injury while snowboarding. Instead of the doctor’s recommendation to have spinal surgery, Charles began a self-healing journey. He combined ancient healing practices and eastern philosophy with modern day science and Neurokinetic therapy to allow for optimal healing and wellness.
In this podcast, Charles not only talks about healing, energy, and focus, but also keeping commitments and self-trust.
“Celebrate those wins! Healthy celebrations are so key. I feel like especially in our American society, we accomplish a goal and it’s like, okay what’s next? Where’s the next finish line? Where’s the next goal? It’s like, hold on a minute. Let’s enjoy and embrace this moment of really holding your agreement of accomplishing this goal. How would you like to celebrate that?“Charles Clay
Topics Discussed in the Podcast
- Emotional intelligence
- How to match energy to emotions
- The Laser Focus Method
- Keeping commitments to yourself
- Self-trust muscle
- Celebrating wins
Listen Now to Get Laser Focused with Charles Clay
- Subscribe to my newsletter
- Learn more at Charles Clay Coaching
- Listen to my podcast episodes on mindset, motivation and psychology
- Want to train your mind? Check out my Mindset Academy!
Try Inside Tracker Blood Test for Athletes
For 25% off, get the Inside Tracker Discount code! The Inside Tracker Discount Code is good for all purchases store-wide.
How does the InsideTracker blood test work?
- They measure over 30 biomarkers like cortisol, hsCRP (inflammation), magnesium, vitamin D, ferritin and so much more.
- Each biomarker shows an optimized range and how you can add in healthy foods to get your blood biomarkers to perform better.
- Offers InnerAge testing
- Over 2,000 partnering labs in the USA + home testing in Canada
- Gives you a big picture view of your health and wellness. It’s empowering to know what to do to enhance your performance and see tangible results.