Mindset and performance coach Polly Bateman works with clients to recognize negative patterns in behavior and barriers they reinforce for themselves. By facilitating a shift in mindset, Polly helps her clients progress in life to become more fulfilled and happy.
Polly believes that we’re our own problem and solution and that everything we need to lead a fulfilling, productive, and happy life is within us. It’s just a matter of moving past our self-imposed limits.
Sonya and Polly talk about vulnerability, coaching, mindset, performance and more in this week’s podcast.
“When I learned to look after me and I learnt that I had value… like I say to everybody, “Our value doesn’t change from the day we’re born to the day we day. The only thing that changes is our perception.” When we’re getting things really right, we feel better. When we’re getting them really wrong, we feel worse. Our perception will go up and down. And I took that on and thought, right, well that means essentially its never really changed and if we took an average it’s pretty flat line through life. You’re never really changing in value – you’re always valuable and unique.”
– Polly Bateman
- Tapping in to your own vulnerability
- 3 fundamental triggers
- Dealing with your past without it defining your future
- Breaking habitual patterns
- Identifying your blind spots
- What it means to take full responsibility for your life
- Dealing with rejection and failure
- Zone of genius/value
- Visit Polly’s website
- Liked this episode? Listen to other episodes about mindset, motivation & psychology
- Check out my Substack about high-performance mindset
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter!
Try Inside Tracker Blood Test for Athletes
For 25% off, get the Inside Tracker Discount code! The Inside Tracker Discount Code is good for all purchases store-wide.
How does the InsideTracker blood test work?
- They measure over 30 biomarkers like cortisol, hsCRP (inflammation), magnesium, vitamin D, ferritin and so much more.
- Each biomarker shows an optimized range and how you can add in healthy foods to get your blood biomarkers to perform better.
- Offers InnerAge testing
- Over 2,000 partnering labs in the USA + home testing in Canada
- Gives you a big picture view of your health and wellness. It’s empowering to know what to do to enhance your performance and see tangible results.