In his quest to understand the future of entrepreneurship around the world, Derek Loudermilk has traveled to every US state, 40 countries, and lived on four continents. He is the author of his book SuperConductors.
Topics Discussed in the Podcast
- the power of community
- his journey to living around the world and becoming an entrepreneur
- falling in love with adventure at Yellowstone
- how to remove barriers and make changes
- where does confidence come from?
- how to become a digital nomad
- the law of attraction and tapping into your intuition
- finding your identity through transformation
- importance of gratitude for shifting negative thoughts
- what is heroic coaching?
- making sense of the metaphysical in a western world
- what it’s like to slow down after years of travel
- a few tips for traveling with little kids
- Listen to Derek’s Podcast: The Art of Adventure
- Book: The 4 Hour Workweek
- Mentioned: NomadList.com
- Book: Lynn McTaggart The Power of 8