Not only is Matt the CEO of NoMeatAthlete, he’s also the co-founder and CEO of 80/20 Plants, Complement, and Plant Bites. His career focus is nutrition-first health companies and driving the movement for plant-based lifestyles.
Prior to his nutrition-based companies, Matt founded The Digital Education Company (digest), helping K-12 schools transition from textbooks to technology. He was also the Managing Director of 7wire Ventures, a firm that started, incubated, and invested capital in businesses focused on health, education, and energy.
In this week’s episode, Sonya and Matt discuss plant-based diets, business, 80/20 and more.
“I’ve learned to really listen to my energy and kind of what I’m drawn towards because I will probably work as hard as anybody when it comes to things that I really want to do. No matter number of hours, no caffeine necessary, I’ll do whatever it takes because I really want to create this thing; I’m fascinated about this problem…”Matt Tullman
- How to know what information to trust
- Eating as many plants as possible
- Business life. start-ups. transitions
- How he joined No Meat Athlete
- 80/20 plants
- Time management
- Check out 80/20 Plants
- Liked this episode? Listen to other episodes about plant-based nutrition
- Join my Plant Powered Academy Facebook Group