This is a republish of the Singletracks Podcast with Jeff Barber where he had me on the show as a guest. I thought it’d be a great podcast to start off 2020!
Topics Discussed in the Podcast
- how to view and appreciate strong competition and pressure
- finding the optimal amount of training for you
- why I love failure and find my greatest motivation from it
- the importance of work ethic
- my transition to a plant-based diet
- my book projects
- Subscribe to the Singletracks Podcast!
- Singletrack Podcast Show Notes for this episode
2 Ways to Give Back to the Show
Yay! Our Podcast Sponsor- Sufferfest Beer
In 2012, Founder and CEO Caitlin Landesberg started her search for the perfect beer to cheers with friends after long trail runs in and around San Francisco… but didn’t find a beer that fit the bill when it came to celebrating her athletic lifestyle and diet. So, taking matters into her own hands, Caitlin spent years developing the beer she wanted to see in the world. After teaming up with an all-star brewmaster to perfect her recipes, Caitlin started to share her beer with friends and fellow trail runners. The beer is brewed with built-in superfoods so you can recover, sweat for your beer, and feel good!
Listen Now: The Sonya Looney Show Podcast Episode with Caitlin Landesberg
Don’t Miss an Episode: Subscribe!