Well, two things are happening. One, it’s getting COLD outside! I’m digging out my baselayers and wearing my arm warmers, leg warmers, knee warmers, and wool socks every day. Phewey. Two, it’s that time of year- holiday season. I always try to get my shopping done early, but it never happens. This is the best time of year for deals!
For 30%, use coupon code SONYA at check out. Great way to try something new, save money, or buy some holiday gifts. Code is good through Nov 30.
If I had a short list of MUST-HAVES from the baselayer collection, here’s what I’d get:
- Kneekers – get the wool ones. Insanely warm with a nice fit.
- Armskins- Wool. Another super warm option. They also make fun neon ones that aren’t wool.
- UnD Lite. Fav baselayer when it’s not too cold. They also make a women’s specific fit.
- UnD Wool Short sleeve: Comfy, cosy merino wool short sleeve base layer.
- UnD Brief I like these to wear around the house…but you boys will like these to hold your boys. 😉 Seriously though, they breathe well and my boyfriend loves them
SO, here’s your chance to try it out. Let me know if you get some and what you think!