Bob Doyle is a law of attraction expert and coach. The law of attraction is a belief that positive or negative thoughts bring positive or negative experiences into a person’s life. He focuses heavily on helping people decide who they want to be and how they want to express themselves. Bob has been teaching these principles through programs, live events, podcasts, coaching, writing and more since 1998. He’s best known for his contribution to the film and book “The Secret.”
He has recently shifted from the metaphysical aspects of the law of attraction to a more biological look at what controls our experiences and our brain. Bob is passionate about the neuroplasticity side of transformation. Digging into identifying where you might be living life on autopilot, how to take action and change your personal story, and the importance of consistency are key elements of this conversation. We also talked about how to make your vision a reality, something that is often missed in the Law of Attraction. It’s about action and allowing the discomfort that comes with it.
Bob believes that your wiring determines the quality of your experience, the actions you’ll take and the results you get, and ultimately what you do with those results.
“Taking on transformation like what we’re talking about, being intentional about it, is asking for discomfort. If you’re not willing for that, then you’re not up for the transformation because you’ve gotten where you are just all on autopilot, slowly year after year, subtle things have rewired you…this is general population – the news, world affairs, changing opinions, attitudes, maturity. Everything just sort of… you just naturally rewire yourself and other people. What we’re talking about is saying, nope. I’m going to use this brain that is totally ready to be programmed for a radical change if necessary. If I want, I’m going to do that. I’m going to make this drastic change. I’m not going to ease into it over the years and let the situations do it. I’m determining this. So you can bet that immediately all of your stuff is going to come up and that’s part of the discomfort, but man, that’s awesome, and you’re grateful for it because now you’re pushing your comfort zone.”– Bob Doyle
- The courage to explore creativity
- Where the law of attraction goes wrong
- Transformation personality types seeker, wizard, skeptic, people pleaser
- How to define and scale your vision
- Why people stay stuck
If you want to work towards your goals and more, check out my self-paced online course: Moxy & Grit Mindset Academy.
- Learn more about Bob Doyle
- Check out Bob’s books and courses
- Take Bob’s Quiz
- Check out my Substack about high-performance mindset
- Sign up for my weekly newsletter!
- Listen to my Ethan Kross self-talk episode!
- Check out my podcast on goal setting
Try Inside Tracker Blood Test for Athletes
For 25% off, get the Inside Tracker Discount code! The Inside Tracker Discount Code is good for all purchases store-wide.
How does the InsideTracker blood test work?
- They measure over 30 biomarkers like cortisol, hsCRP (inflammation), magnesium, vitamin D, ferritin and so much more.
- Each biomarker shows an optimized range and how you can add in healthy foods to get your blood biomarkers to perform better.
- Offers InnerAge testing
- Over 2,000 partnering labs in the USA + home testing in Canada
- Gives you a big picture view of your health and wellness. It’s empowering to know what to do to enhance your performance and see tangible results.