Michael Klaper, M.D. is a board-certified physician, internationally-recognized teacher, and sought-after speaker on diet and health. In addition to his clinical practice and private consultations with patients, he is a passionate and devoted educator of physicians and other healthcare professionals about the importance of nutrition in clinical practice and integrative medicine. He is the author of x books and has authored dozens of articles for both scientific journals and the popular press. Dr. Klaper is well known for taking complex medical topics and making them easy for everyone to understand. He is also an expert in water fasting after 9 years on the medical staff at True North Health Center. He shares a lot of great information through his website and YouTube Channel.
Topics Discussed in the Podcast
- How Dr. Klaper found Plant-Based Nutrition in the 1980s
- Dr. Klapers initiative to educate medical doctors on curing chronic disease
- water fasting, medical fasting
- should athlete’s fast?
- why the keto diet is dangerous
- what meat does to your colon
- heme vs non-heme iron
- where vitamin B12 comes from, how to supplement, what to look for in blood work